Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy is coming to Android (and Mac, PC)12 Aug 2016 17
Read Kelsey's review to find out why he gave it 5/5 stars.
Today, we've received word from Big Daddy's Creations that it's being developed for Android, supposedly due in September 2016.
Before that though, they're trying to get onto Steam via the Greenlight Program. Man, is that still going? There's a Mac version in the works as well.
For those of you who don't know what an eclipse even is, never-mind what a boardgame of the same name would look like, here is a feature summary:
- Official digital version of the ‘Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy’ boardgame
- Deep and challenging 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate) gameplay
- 7 species with different strengths and weaknesses
- Customizable star systems, technology tree and ship designs
- Up to 6 players (human or AI)
- Asynchronous, cross-platform multiplayer
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
And here is a gameplay trailer:
Have you played the iOS version? Have you played the physical version? Let us know what you think of it in the comments!