admin
Site Admin

Lost Portal CCG iOS Giveaway – [Closed]

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:00 pm

On Thursday we published and interview by Nick with Mike Camilli, creator of solitaire CCG Lost Portal.

This competition is now closed. All winners have been contacted.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/lost-portal-ccg-ios-giveaway-enter-now/

Matthewlehr

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:23 pm

A card in Ascension that let's you banish one card from your opponent's hand or discard pile. Some cards in Ascension are very powerful and once your opponent gets them it becomes almost impossible to win. This card should be banished after a single use or a powerful monster.

gnarlywhal

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:31 pm

A subterfuge gambit card in Star Realms that infiltrates opponent bases and commandeers them, dealing their attack damage to the opponent. At the end of your turn control reverts back to the opponent.

ZoneX23

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:38 pm

A Hearthstone card with decent stats and the following text: "Battlecry: Switch Hero Powers with your opponent until the beginning of your next turn." This can have all sorts of offensive and defensive applications. Not only that, but there's no RNG involved and timing is quite important.

jsrdeacon

Re: Lost Portal CCG iOS Giveaway – Enter Now!

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:58 pm

The flavor text should be something about cake.Image

chadams

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:57 pm

My favorite mechanic is powering a card by sacrificing another card. The better the card sacrificed the stronger the effect. I really like this mechanic because as you can design your deck to have a couple strategies, this mechanic will force you down the path of one strategy (a commitment). And as we may all know, commitments are scary and intense.

GiHub

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 pm

A copy card that duplicates a played card of your opponent and places it for you. What I like about it is that a lot of times you hear people complaining that they lost because they had lesser cards. This helps you even out the competition's deck. Of course the copy card should be played at specific instances only adding another layer of strategy.

Wbac88

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:13 am

First time commenter but long time reader, I love this site!

I would add a card to the Necromancer class in Dream Quest that would actually raise a creature from the dead. I would love to see it randomly choose a recently defeated creature and put it into your deck for that one engagement as an action card, similar to the druid's summon creatures.

Univac

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:29 am

In Mille Bornes, I would add a "Teen Texted While Driving Card". It allows you to play a hazard card (flat tire, crash, empty gas) even if your opponent has already played the corresponding safety card. You are granted a bonus 400 pts if you are able to successfully play this card.

Leafyn

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I like to use cards with different but not necessary powerful mechanics, so I would add a new legendary card to Hearthstone called "Mirage Caster", with the Battlecry "The next minion you play cannot be seen by the opponent until your next turn.". This means the next minion is played kind as a Secret, being represented in the board as a "big interrogation point minion" until your next turn, where the real identity of the minion is revealed. That would be very strategic AND fun, since the opponent would always think "What's under that interrogation point? Should I deal with it or just ignore it?". Note that the effects of the minion would work as usual (battlecries, or end turn effects, for example) so it's possible to guess the identity of the minion if his effect it's activate (like Ragnaros, for example). I can see this new card being used in both competitive or just for fun games, allowing a lot of other strategies to be played in the following turns.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”