admin
Site Admin

News By Numbers - 27th February, 2017

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Welcome to the latest edition of News by Numbers, where we highlight some of the can't-miss mobile gaming news each and every week. Including this one! Fancy that.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/news-by-numbers-27th-february-2017/

CarlRJ

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm

By your screenshots, Terra Mystica appears to be a pixel-for-pixel copy of Tiny Armies. Though I'm guessing it's closer to the other way around, once I found the entirely different screenshots of Tiny Armies on the App Store. Which leads to another point. Why did I have to dig around to find App Store links to these apps? Do you _not_ want people clicking through some sort of affiliate link? Your bit on Tiny Armies ends with "You can pick it up iOS [sic] and see for yourself." Why is this text not a link to the app on the App Store?

EICJoe

Re:

Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:15 am

CarlRJ wrote:By your screenshots, Terra Mystica appears to be a pixel-for-pixel copy of Tiny Armies. Though I'm guessing it's closer to the other way around, once I found the entirely different screenshots of Tiny Armies on the App Store. Which leads to another point. Why did I have to dig around to find App Store links to these apps? Do you _not_ want people clicking through some sort of affiliate link? Your bit on Tiny Armies ends with "You can pick it up iOS [sic] and see for yourself." Why is this text not a link to the app on the App Store?

Hey Carl,

Apologies for the errors - this one was my fault. First day back from my holiday, guess this post slipped through the cracks a little. I will go through and fix now.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com

EICJoe

Re: News By Numbers - 27th February, 2017

Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 am

Everything should now be as it should be :) thanks again for reaching out to us about it.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com

raindog308

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Tiny Armies looked more interesting when it was Terra Mystica...

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”