admin
Site Admin

Out Now: Living Boards and Gelatinous Cubes Edition

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 pm

A feast of interesting games are out now for iOS users, but sadly a famine for Android fans.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/out-now-living-boards-and-gelatinous-cubes-edition/

Zenish

Re: Out Now: Living Boards and Gelatinous Cubes Edition

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Thanks for the round-up.

I wonder what sets The Deep Paths apart from Legend of Grimrock?

Minor correction, second to last sentence for Faeria: ads -> adds, twice

acedout

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Faeria Excellent! Love it on Steam but seems very 'crashy' so far on iPad Air. After getting a crash loop on login (after a gold purchase of a solo pack) I had to delete the app and reinstall. So far, so good...

acedout

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Hmm so I complete a first game of the solo pack (Jakara II??) and the game just sits there forcing me to surrender.

This feels like an early beta...

acedout

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Jalmyr II is th mission pack. Be careful with in-app purchases. Pack was purchased fine but app crashed and then wouldn't let me start the app and login again until I deleted the app and installed again.

Soon this is going to a a fine iPad game! Can't wait.

Reno-Jackson

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:43 am

The Elder Scrolls Legends is out on iOS in Australia (not sure if it's a global release). It gives Faeria a run for its money, although they are different of course.

NICKVIGDAHL

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Jalmyr II is th mission pack. Be careful with in-app purchases. Pack was purchased fine but app crashed and then wouldn't let me start the app and login again until I deleted the app and installed again.

Soon this is going to a a fine iPad game! Can't wait.

I've run into some weird bugs on my iPad Pro as well, but nothing quite as bad as what you are mentioning. I've heard similar with other Air owners. For me the app goes unresponsive at times until a force restart. I've heard they are working on all this stuff and agree it'll be solid at some point on iPad. The game is fun, which is the bigger deal.

My theory is they rushed it a bit to beat Elder Scrolls (3/23) to the punch. That's absolutely valid because I'm trying to figure out how to possibly try both concurrently!

biffpow

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:38 pm

I'm on an ipad 4 with Faeria, and it's Crashy McCrashypants thus far. I will not be playing it until...well, until I can actually play it. But I look forward to it stabilizing.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”