admin
Site Admin

PT Guides: Card Thief Strategy & Tactics

Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Card Thief is a devil twice-over. In moments of wavering attention, it still catches my idle hands, cozening me into another run.

http://www.pockettactics.com/guides/pt-guide-card-thief-strategy-guide/

Oynox

Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 pm

It would be absolutely fabulous if you set your Tags regularly and correctly. I really like your PT-Guides but it is hard to find them since I feel your search function is not really competent.

/edit
Oh godness, I am sorry, there is a whole category for it at the top bar. Never seen that somehow.

Keep up the great work!

EICJoe

Re:

Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Oynox wrote:It would be absolutely fabulous if you set your Tags regularly and correctly. I really like your PT-Guides but it is hard to find them since I feel your search function is not really competent.

/edit
Oh godness, I am sorry, there is a whole category for it at the top bar. Never seen that somehow.

Keep up the great work!

It's a new section :) I felt it'd be better to have all the guides all in one place, although it only has guides circa July 2016 onwards. If you spot any past guides from before my time feel free to flag them up to me and I'll move those as well.

I also do try and have tagging consistency, although there's no formal policy in place atm as before Marcello came along it was just me doing it. I can definitely look into that as you're right, our search functionality is kinda naff.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”