admin
Site Admin

Out Now: Long Weekend Edition

Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey there, it's another Friday, gateway to the weekend. If you live in the States or the UK, you might even get a long one.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/out-now-long-weekend-edition/

EICJoe

Re: Out Now: Long Weekend Edition

Fri May 26, 2017 2:35 pm

The Mordheim game is a bit of an in-joke between me and Nick. We've been expecting it to come out for, what, over a month now maybe? Kept getting delayed so we eventually stopped playing it until they sorted themselves out.

I'm sure Nick can chip in here with his own impressions from back then, but I was trying out the Android version. Was ok, you know? A bit dull in that F2P sense but the tactical combat was functional. Might take it for another spin to see how they've improved things since then.

Worked very well on my Samsung Galaxy S6 though! Which was a plus!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

NICKVIGDAHL

Fri May 26, 2017 6:59 pm

The Mordheim game is a bit of an in-joke between me and Nick. We've been expecting it to come out for, what, over a month now maybe? Kept getting delayed so we eventually stopped playing it until they sorted themselves out.

It was initially going to be early February!

Cgareth

Fri May 26, 2017 10:54 pm

Prison Architect has one of the best opening tutorial chapters I've ever come across - I'd not played it on Steam so apart from the buzz around this release, didn't know what to expect. My initial impressions are very very good. On a day off, I was glued to it for a good 2 hours.

However, and this seems to be a common issue, there are crashes and a few irritating bugs, with one preventing me getting past Chapter 3, which is a pain (I thought 'soft launches' were designed to root out these evil happenings?). I'm using an iPad Air (1) which is well within their requirements, so I don't expect it'll be too long before these are addressed.

I'm looking forward to comments here and a trusty PT five star review!

zephram

Sat May 27, 2017 7:04 am

"If you live in the States or the UK, you might even get a long one."

Hello? Canada here(we live on that tiny landmass just north of the Yankees).Anyhow, just thought I'd mention "Her Majesty's Spiffing" came out recently to pretty much nobody's awareness.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”