admin
Site Admin

Out Now: Mostly Cards Edition

Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Happy Friday dear gamers. It's a bit of a slow week heading into the US Independence Day holiday, but there are a couple easy pick-ups: Missile Cards has made its way...

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/out-now-mostly-cards-edition/

Tamsk

Re: Out Now: Mostly Cards Edition

Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Might have been last week, not this, but I'll mention "The House of da Vinci"; a The Room knock-off, but a solidly done one with plenty of content, and I'm up for any amount of intricate-device-twiddling and hidden-switch-spotting.

moggylloyd

Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:29 pm

One that you missed this week was Friday, a digital version of the solo card game that looks pretty good.

acedout

Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:58 am

Enjoyed the Missile Cards beta, but it seems the crash bug is still there, which ends up destroying current game progress on restart.

Despite this, it's a great little game and I'm sure it'll only improve over time.

EICJoe

Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:45 am

moggylloyd wrote:One that you missed this week was Friday, a digital version of the solo card game that looks pretty good.

Thanks moggy, I'll give it a look and see if we can add it to the 'To Review' pile.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

LordGek

Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:18 pm

One that you missed this week was Friday, a digital version of the solo card game that looks pretty good.

A fun tough game. There are still, even with the latest update, a few bits of help text that pop-up in German (which is a bit annoying since some card abilities' succinct titles aren't that clear as to what they do), but it's still very playable.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”