admin
Site Admin

Review: Cat Quest

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:27 pm

Mobile gaming is the king of clones. If there’s a console game, 99 percent of the time you’ll find a mobile version of it.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-cat-quest/

acedout

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:04 pm

Great review. No doubt my wallet will be a fiver lighter by the end of the week!

I notice this was reviewed on an iPhone 5, so I'm wondering if the 'cannot zoom out to reveal the entire world map' annoyance is lesser so on a larger (tablet) device? I'm guessing the tablet version shows more lay-of-the-land rather than a simply scaled up view. This would be good to know, as the iPhone 5 probably isn't the go-to device for gamers on here. This isn't intended as a complain - I'm nearly curious.

EICJoe

Re:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:09 pm

acedout wrote:Great review. No doubt my wallet will be a fiver lighter by the end of the week!

I notice this was reviewed on an iPhone 5, so I'm wondering if the 'cannot zoom out to reveal the entire world map' annoyance is lesser so on a larger (tablet) device? I'm guessing the tablet version shows more lay-of-the-land rather than a simply scaled up view. This would be good to know, as the iPhone 5 probably isn't the go-to device for gamers on here. This isn't intended as a complain - I'm nearly curious.

Hey Ace, I can try and find out but we only got the one code which Paul used, and Paul doesn't have a tablet device so it may prove difficult.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

acedout

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:13 pm

By comparing the screenshots on the App Store, it looks like the tablet version will show a wider area.

(btw, I've no idea why my posts are duplicating - sorry if this happens again)

Suxel

Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Can I ask for Beholder review?

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”