admin
Site Admin

News by Numbers - September 4th, 2017

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Welcome to this week's edition of News by Numbers, where we highlight some of the can't-miss mobile gaming news each and every week. Burgle Bros: version 1.01Super stealthy heist game Burgle...

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/news-by-numbers-september-4th-2017/

acedout

Re: News by Numbers - September 4th, 2017

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Great news on XCOM. I’d written that one off.

biffpow

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Anyone here that's been playing the new HS expansion care to offer an assessment? It's somewhat hard to find unbiased reviews of it on any HS sites....

jeffy777

Re:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:17 am

biffpow wrote:Anyone here that's been playing the new HS expansion care to offer an assessment? It's somewhat hard to find unbiased reviews of it on any HS sites....

Anything you've read about it being "Druidstone" is absolutely true. Thankfully Blizz announced some upcoming nerfs today. Not sure if it'll be enough, but it'll certainly help to add some more diversity.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my own version of the Highlander priest deck.

The meta is already a bit stale (for the time being at least), but there are some new, fun decks to be played.

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:35 am

biffpow wrote:Anyone here that's been playing the new HS expansion care to offer an assessment? It's somewhat hard to find unbiased reviews of it on any HS sites....

I was going to get Matt to do another "Hot Take" but the news of the impending Druid nerf kind of delayed that until we can see how the meta settles. Got a piece coming next week on the current state of the ladder system though, if that's of interest.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”