admin
Site Admin

Out Now: Outier Nower Edition

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:00 pm

It's Friday people, get happy! New games will help and we've got some quality options going into the weekend.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/out-now-outier-nower-edition/

CarlRJ

Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:52 pm

If Iron Marines plays (and handles IAP) like their previous Kingdom Rush series of games, I wouldn't worry about the IAP - it's not a pay-to-proceed-past-this-wall kind of thing, it's just helpful extras. They'll undoubtedly offer you special deals/sales occasionally, but not in an annoying get-you-to-accidentally-click sort of way. I ended up spending a little bit extra in each of the KR games, just because I was enjoying the games so much, not because it was required to advance.

Oynox

Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:08 am

One release some folks around here might be interested in is Warbands: Bushido, a miniature strategy board game of some sort. Only saw screenshots but looks fine to me.

Regarding iron Marines: will you review it? TAs review is too much centered around IAP justification and PG gave it 9/10 which really sounds great but I'd love to hear something from you premium centered guys.

EICJoe

Re:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:46 am

Oynox wrote:One release some folks around here might be interested in is Warbands: Bushido, a miniature strategy board game of some sort. Only saw screenshots but looks fine to me.

Regarding iron Marines: will you review it? TAs review is too much centered around IAP justification and PG gave it 9/10 which really sounds great but I'd love to hear something from you premium centered guys.

Yeah we'll probably be looking into this since it's a premium game, so watch this space.

We knew about Warbands: Bushido from the PC stand-point, but they weren't very vocal about it releasing on iOS as well, otherwise we would have mentioned it. We're waiting on them to give us a code and we'll get a review going on that too.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”