admin
Site Admin

Out Now: Slim Jim Edition

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:15 pm

This week's Out Now is something of a rarity around here: we're covering a kids game. Well, that's not entirely accurate. It's a kid-friendly, training-wheels edition of a popular board game.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/out-now-slim-jim-edition/

biffpow

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:35 pm

I can second Nick's endorsement of Ticket to Ride First Journey--I've played the physical board game with kids, and they take to it quickly and like it for replays. Not sure how that enjoyment will translate to ios, though.

Since this is a slimmer, lite post this week, I'll add that Choice of Games released a few new interactive text-adventures this week, once of which (Highlands, Deep Waters) is promising. I played through the free chapter, and it's enjoyable and mysterious.

LordGek

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Harald just dropped from Asmodee yesterday.

lucaszaper

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:33 pm

Since this is a slimmer, lite post this week, I'll add that Choice of Games released a few new interactive text-adventures this week, once of which (Highlands, Deep Waters) is promising. I played through the free chapter, and it's enjoyable and mysterious.

Hey! I'm one of the developers of Highlands, Deep Waters and a long time lurker of Pocket Tactics(which dictate most of the games I buy for Android to be honest). Just wanted to thank you for mentioning my game and say that I'll try to contact the staff about it.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”