admin
Site Admin

Review: Talisman: The Dragon

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Talisman in general fills me with nostalgia for the games of my childhood, and though it took some time to grow on me, The Dragon deluxe expansion alters the baseline game of...

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-talisman-the-dragon/

EICJoe

Re: Review: Talisman: The Dragon

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Just a quick note from me on this one - we're going to be covering Talisman again properly and more timely from now on. A chap called J.P. Marr was taking care of this franchise for us in terms of coverage before but he unfortunately stopped returning my emails around the stat of the year, so we've kind of been without a 'Talisman guy' until Michael mentioned he played the game on PC.

We've gotten him up-to-speed on mobile now thanks to the generosity of Nomad Games, and in many ways this review serves as a re-introduction to the game. We'll be following up with a big PT-style DLC buying guide, and then any new expansions that drop will be reviewed as they come.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

anto

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:19 am

Glad to hear that, I was going to ask for some comparative insight on the various expansions, but I guess it's better to wait for next articles on the subject and perhaps post then if necessary.

Good review, btw!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”