admin
Site Admin

The Way of the Samurai: A Guide to Warbands: Bushido

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:00 pm

I readily confess that I am no Sun Tzu, but hopefully, I can share a few hints and tips that should help new players get started with Red Unit Studios'...

http://www.pockettactics.com/guides/the-way-of-the-samurai-a-guide-to-warbands-bushido/

LordGek

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:40 pm

So you can earn all the credit you'll ever need to unlock all of the scenarios, units, and cards just in-game or is there a big push toward using real money to snag these extras?

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:44 pm

LordGek wrote:So you can earn all the credit you'll ever need to unlock all of the scenarios, units, and cards just in-game or is there a big push toward using real money to snag these extras?

I'd need Matt to confirm on the iOS version, but jumping on the Steam version there isn't a way to use real money, even if you wanted to. I'm pretty sure Matt confirmed that in his review though - no IAPs or real-world currency transactions. You have to grind in-game for the in-game currency.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

acedout

Re: The Way of the Samurai: A Guide to Warbands: Bushido

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:58 pm

From my own experience playing the iPad version and based on the original PT review, there isn't even an option to use real cash post-purchase.

acedout

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Following this well-written guide, I'm going to have to fire this one up again.

I didn't really get into it after I first installed it and the (still-present) right-click references and 'hover-under' tool-tips irked my curiosity to proceed further.

LordGek

Re: The Way of the Samurai: A Guide to Warbands: Bushido

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Color me impressed, I will need to snag this one then.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”