admin
Site Admin

Pocket Tactics Analysis: Hearthstone's Endgame

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Kobolds and Catacombs might be the most transformative expansion for Hearthstone yet. It's got all the usual suspects like a new keyword and new card type across classes.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/an-analysis-of-hearthstones-endgame/

biffpow

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Always enjoy the assessments of new HS expansions, Matt--thanks for this : )

I do agree that the Dungeon Runs are fun and certainly add a welcome new solo facet to the game. I've been playing them a lot. I just wish there were more tangible rewards for doing them. I'd happily pay a little gold to do one, with the promise of some rewards of increasing value the farther along you get. At least to have the option of "free for fun" or "gold for gain" would be nice.

And so far, the expansion has been a pleasant surprise. I really always expect HS expansions to break meta and force players to use new cards, but this one does not do that. Corridor Creeper aside, there's been no other card that has wormed (see what I did there?) its way into every single deck you see. And while I don't think I'm a good-enough deck builder to effectively use Recruit, I can see where it might be quite useful in a tightly assembled deck.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”