admin
Site Admin

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game release date moved to April

Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Back in late February we showed you a preview of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game which was supposed to be hitting our tablets next week, on March 29.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/pathfinder-adventure-card-game-release-date-moved-to-april/

biffpow

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Thanks for the update! This is one of the few that I'm really anticipating for this year. The delay is mildly annoying, but if it means a better game at launch, then I'm all for it.

rinelk

Re: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game release date moved to April

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:11 pm

One of my most treasured possessions is a Christmas stocking painstakingly hand-embroidered by my grandmother with the name "Kesley". Don't feel bad, Dave.

I'm not even kidding--I feel like I should take a photo and put it up here, or people are going to wonder whether I'm serious.

biffpow

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:16 pm

I'm not sure whether to be creeped-out or intrigued by @rinelk's post....

Neumannium

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:42 pm

One of my most treasured possessions is a Christmas stocking painstakingly hand-embroidered by my grandmother with the name "Kesley". Don't feel bad, Dave.

I'm not even kidding--I feel like I should take a photo and put it up here, or people are going to wonder whether I'm serious.

Didn't notice it...until now.

Sorry about that, Kesley.

halfvoid

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Aw, this was pretty much THE title I'm waiting for. I guess another month won't kill me.

Mysterio

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Closed beta tester here. Even in its current state, it's pretty stellar. Obsidian has managed to translate faithfully PACG into the digital realm while adding additional fluff to give it an RBG sheen. Keep in mind that every deviation from PACG had to be blessed by the designer and Paizo. According to the designer, the working relationship with Obsidian has been great.

Sjeng

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:28 pm

@Mysterio ; in the " old" days I would have given you an " insightful"

DSpangler

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:07 am

A big fan of the tabletop version, I've been looking forward to the digital version for a year or so. I guess waiting another month won't kill me, especially if the final product is much improved due to the delay. It's going to be another long month, though!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”