As the story of an overloaded webserver on launch day, I don’t think Goko is very interesting. But as the story of a well-heeled, deep-pocketed company that has brashly elbowed their way into the relatively tiny boardgaming community, I think Goko is fascinating – hence the bonanza of Dominion-related content around here lately. I hope I get to hear their side of the story straight from them, because I bet there’s more to this saga than we know.
Top posts this week
Czech mark: Czech Games Edition updates us on what to expect in 2016
And this blade you cannot change: Warhammer 40K: Freeblade releasing today
Out Today, Tonight, Tomorrow: Civil War-Pea Ridge and give me a minute...
Ticket punched: Ticket to Ride update lands, Pocket version affected as well
How sneaky: Backstabbing simulation Subterfuge gets a major update
In The Forums
- No need for the Tox Uthat: Real time strategy game Devouring Stars moving from PC to iOS
- Space Harvest II: Isometric Indie RTS game for iPad
- Better late than Neverwinter: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game delayed until early 2016
- Card Thief (Card Crawl follow up prototype)
- Free games, price drops and deals.