New game from Guild of Dungeoneering devs heralds the Cardpocalypse22 Feb 2018 0
From the creators of Guild of Dungeoneering, the cardpocalypse is here!
Developers Gambrinous have today dropped a teaser trailer for their new single-player card. Cardpocalypse beseeches players to join 10-year-old Jess and her friends as they try to play their favourite card game, which has just been banned by adults.
There’s an official website, which has some more details:
- Make new friends, deal with bullies, dodge teachers and more in this charming character-led story
- Play the fully-featured collectible card game 'Mega Mutant Power Pets' within Cardpocalypse
- Build up your card collection by trading, befriending, or defeating your classmates
- Change the cards themselves as you play! Add stickers, scribble on them, tear them up! Your decisions will create a card game unique to your playthrough.
- Add new rules to the MMPP card game as you play. Your decisions will create a card game & card collection unique to your playthrough.
There’s no mention of platforms, but the trailer does state “Coming 2019” at the end.