Hearthstone: One Night in Karazhan Info Dump11 Aug 2016 0
Hearthstone's newest adventure, One Night in Karazhan, is imminent and there's nothing like passing the time before a new and mysterious expansion by spoiling every single thing possible about said expansion.
Hearthpwn have posted up a pretty extensive info-dump regarding the update, featuring everything from the new cards, to card changes, to scripts of all of the new sound-bites. PCGamesN has a pretty decent highlight list if you want the TL;DR version, but here's what the official Patch Notes have to say:
One Night in Karazhan: A Hearthstone Adventure
Let’s celebrate! Grab a drink, get your boogie on, and get ready for One Night in Karazhan! This all-new adventure will be available on August 11 and includes:
- A free Prologue mission for you to explore which unlocks two brand new cards.
- Journey up four unforgettable wings of the Karazhan tower fighting twelve funky bosses and completing nine new class challenges.
- Completing One Night in Karazhan will unlock 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- The grooviest new game board you’ve seen arrives to let you strut your card-playing stuff.
- Will you survive the challenging Heroic mode for each wing?
- The following card backs have been added:
- Medivh’s Invitation – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for August 2016.
- Karazhan Nights – Acquired by purchasing all wings of One Night in Karazhan within one week of launch.
- The Blue Portal – Acquired from completing One Night in Karazhan in Heroic mode.
- Faceless Manipulator now properly transforms into a golden copy of a golden minion.
- Fjola Lightbane no longer leaves a Divine Shield behind when transformed.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when you drew and played a minion very quickly at the start of your turn.
- [Phone] Your gold amount now properly shows when you access the Shop from the Open Packs screen.
- Fixed various audio, graphical, gameplay, AI and UI issues.
On Tuesday we brought you word regarding 'Purify', a new Priest card that's causing a bit of a fuss, and how it has been cut from the game's Arena mode. Our resident Hearthstone fiend Matt Thrower is currently crafting his best theories right now, so we'll be able to bring you our own thoughts on Purify and why it's not as bad as you think it is.