World of Tanks Blitz Updated to Version 3.027 Jul 2016 0
Free-to-Play World of Tanks spin-off World of Tanks: Blitz has now been updated to Version 3.0.
Headline features include a new 'Supremacy' mode, where players will have to battle over multiple flags instead of just the one. It will be in the normal battle queue, but will only show for players using tanks with a Battle Tier of VI or higher. Most Tank Tier V models should also be able to access the new mode.
Map updates include Fall Creek and Lost Temple, and many Premium vehicles have received a boost to the mount of credits they earn, from the Pz.Kpfw. V/IV 10% increase to the 48% increase on the Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Supremacy mode! Capture multiple flags to earn 1,000 victory points or destroy all enemy vehicles to win. More information on this mode.
- Reworked Falls Creek to improve balance and gameplay, including added terrain features to increase access to key battle areas, relocating the flag and increasing cover positions in flanking areas. More information.
- Reworked Lost Temple by adjusting river widths and central area dimensions.
- Fixed tank destroyer spawn that faced map border on Vineyards.
- Removed flying objects from Mirage, Black Goldville and Winter Malinovka maps.
- Adjusted the profitability of tier V, VI, VIII and X vehicles:
Pz.Kpfw. V/IV 10% increase
SU-85I 15% increase
T-25 17% increase
T14 18% increase
Matilda IV 19% increase
Ram II 24% increase
Pz.Kpfw. IV Hydrostat 36% increase
Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai 48% increase
Angry Connor 29% increase
M4A2E4 Sherman 35% increase
KV-220 44% increase
Su-100Y 25% increase
FCM 50t 25% increase
Maus 10% increase
T110E4 5% increase
IS-4 5% increase
General Fixes and Improvements
- Added cooldown notifications for all consumables.
- Replaced the "Improved" category of camouflage with "Rare" to better describe the difficulty of attaining them.
- Removed camouflage menu option for vehicles that don't have camouflage.
- Added the ability to close windows by pressing the Enter key on desktop versions.
- Added the ability to jump between text fields by pressing the Tab key on desktop versions.
- Reworked the reloading shortcut to better indicate time remaining and the number of shells remaining.
- Fixed training room password bug on Windows 10.
- Fixed game crash when quitting the application with a notification displayed in full-screen mode.
- Fixed bug that caused a delayed aiming reticle when moving from behind cover while hull traversing.
- Fixed bug with shells that didn't hit targeted opponents on uneven terrain.
- Fixed bug where a vehicle continued to move despite suffering a critical hit on its engine.
- Fixed "connection error" bug when first connecting to a battle.
- Fixed incorrect reloading display when using the Adrenaline consumable.
- Fixed auto login bug on OS X and Android.
- Fixed bug that repeatedly displayed info window about enabling push notifications.
- Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed discounts on Premium time in the Premium Shop.
- Fixed assorted notification and description texts.
- Fixed various general bugs and client crashes.