Natus

App-ocalypse

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Why is no one (as far as I can see) discussing this? Shouldn't this be a huge issue, since many games will be unplayable after the Apple update in the fall. If it *is* being discussed on PT, where is it being discussed?

EICJoe

Re: App-ocalypse

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 am

Hello Natus,

Apologies for not replying to you straight away, I've been away on holiday.

To be honest, I would have liked to have started talking about this sooner, but I didn't want to approach it from a "me too" attitude - talking about it for the sake of talking about it.

For various reasons we've been slow getting our coverage of this off the ground, which is why there hasn't been a PT article on it yet and thus, no discussion on PT. There's plenty of talk about this in other places, and we DO intend to join the fray ourselves, but I do apologise for the delay.

Hope that helps.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Hustlertwo

Re: App-ocalypse

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:10 pm

I wonder how many apps will update in he eleventh hour. I bought and played Bard's Tale to get it in before the end, only to see them update a few weeks later. Still a lot of big ones out there that aren't ready, though. I am bummed I won't get a chance to go through all of Wesnoth, since there are so many campaigns and the original publisher does not seem to be around.

What is the app y'all are most concerned about right now?
Please check out my interactive fiction comedy Nuclear Powered Toaster, available on iOS, Google Play, Steam and Amazon!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... redtoaster

Return to “Feedback and Help”