Dion

Worse Site Ever

Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Way back when, back when "they" first considered going commercial by renting space for advertisements, I knew it was a bad omen. I knew it, just knew it, but I went along with it because the site looked better. Where's all the topics? I mean all the interesting topics? This ain't the Wargamer right?

solops

Re: Worse Site Ever

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:35 pm

+1. Whoever defaced this website with the new "style" is a fool. Looks bad, terrible presentation. The old website was bad. This is worse. Go back two generations on the website for something that looks good and is informative. I pretty much left this site last time because I found it unpleasant and unhandy. This latest change is just...inexplicable and intentionally off-putting. Yuck.

GhostMonkey

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Hate to say it, but I fully agree with this post. The heart was ripped out when a certain doctor became bored with PT, ripped its heart (forum) out, and created his next Frankenstein.

rinelk

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:48 am

Hate to say it, but I fully agree with this post. The heart was ripped out when a certain doctor became bored with PT, ripped its heart (forum) out, and created his next Frankenstein.
Reminds me of Meet the Medic. Man, those were good shorts.

The problem wasn't that he was bored, it was that the forums didn't work on mobile devices for many users. But that doesn't mean we think the forums are perfect as they are, either--suggestions are always welcome!

Kolbex

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Worst site EVER is an exaggeration, but I do miss the PT forums.

IckieStickie

Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:03 am

No ive just gpot here,well about 20mins ago and i agree this is the worst site ive come across in some time...im still trying to log in hahaha yet i see down the bottom in'who is online'i am one of the registered members !!yet my pw+details which i dont usually forget seem to NOT work??wtf?is this site?...seems something isnt working properly?...sigh

rinelk

Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:40 pm

No ive just gpot here,well about 20mins ago and i agree this is the worst site ive come across in some time...im still trying to log in hahaha yet i see down the bottom in'who is online'i am one of the registered members !!yet my pw+details which i dont usually forget seem to NOT work??wtf?is this site?...seems something isnt working properly?...sigh
Each first post from a user requires approval by a mod, as an anti-spam measure. I've allowed this one through as a warning to others who might think that the delay is the result of a problem with the site. We should make that clear on the registration page if we don't already. That was useful feedback, and I appreciate your thoughts.

But I almost didn't appreciate them enough to inflict your disregard of punctuation, spacing, capitalization, and spelling on our fellow forum users. Try to improve those problems in future posts, as I might be grumpy enough to ban you if you make it this hard to interpret your post next time.

OBollocks

Re: Worst. Site. Evar.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:21 pm

But I almost didn't appreciate them enough to inflict your disregard of punctuation, spacing, capitalization, and spelling on our fellow forum users. Try to improve those problems in future posts, as I might be grumpy enough to ban you if you make it this hard to interpret your post next time.
This is what real love looks like.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

IckieStickie

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:44 am

Hi Renalk,thanks for replying i can log into Wargamer ok,however its Battle HQ im can NOT log into,its needed for multiplayer in one of the games i bought recently from Matrix/steam,so if anyone can help me here or point me in right direction,i used same details to log into this site with no problems so why is Battle HQ saying'invalid log-on attempt'??..sigh^^ill check back here later..PS.also i just checked my emails and theres nothing at all from wargamer/Battle HQ anywhere....

IckieStickie

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:49 am

Each first post from a user requires approval by a mod, as an anti-spam measure. I've allowed this one through as a warning to others who might think that the delay is the result of a problem with the site. We should make that clear on the registration page if we don't already. That was useful feedback, and I appreciate your thoughts.

Hey one spelling mistake i notice,whats the big deal?If your going to be Grumpy and picky over slight things like that,then its best you don't answer my posts and leave it for others to reply.I'm not going into details,but considering English is NOT my first language i'm not going to let you dent my enthusiasm for trying to write in english.Regards.

Return to “Feedback and Help”