geigerm

Frequent logouts

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:47 pm

I've found that, on the new forums, I typically have to log in once per day, per device. Is there a way to increase the amount of time before a user is logged out of the forums? While I now know my password better than I ever did on PT 2.0, it's a bit annoying to have to use it so frequently.

whovian223

Re: Frequent logouts

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:30 pm

I've found that, on the new forums, I typically have to log in once per day, per device. Is there a way to increase the amount of time before a user is logged out of the forums? While I now know my password better than I ever did on PT 2.0, it's a bit annoying to have to use it so frequently.
That's weird, I haven't had to log in again at all.

I just returned to work after 10 days off, and I was still logged into the site today on my work computer.

Blackfyre

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm

I also get logged out frequently, but always on the same device, iPad 2

JammaTal

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 pm

I also get logged out frequently, but always on the same device, iPad 2
same for me on same device. the "remember me" button still not operational?

rinelk

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:47 pm

That's weird, I haven't had to log in again at all.

I just returned to work after 10 days off, and I was still logged into the site today on my work computer.
Same here--login memory seems to work fine for me. Anyone have thoughts on what could explain the different behaviors?

The Fox

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 am

So, of course, the very next time I check in, I've been logged out of the forums.

Return to “Feedback and Help”