iandavidsmith

Re: Stone Age League (Season 2)

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:07 am

I miss Iandavidsmith in my list, would be great if you could give me your e-mail for invite via pm :)
Hi , my email address is iandavidsmith64@gmail.com

Ta
Ian
Thx, I sent you an invitation e-mail yesterday. Did you get it?
I did , i just don't know what to do with it , not sure if you set up a game or how to accept it . I opened the app
but nothing there ? do you know how to ?
Ian

Holsten-Knight

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:23 am

Houston, we have a problem. :cry:

I will start a game with codington and send you another invite via e-mail now. But I am quite sure it will result in a 2 player game with codi :roll:

Edit: As expected. So, any ideas how to start a game with ios 10 and friends that are not in your gc friendslist already?

whovian223

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Could it be as simple as having to click the link in the email from the device you have Stone Age installed on?

Edit: I'm guessing. I have no idea if that will work.

Holsten-Knight

Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:02 am

It doesn't work. We tried it the other way around, iandavidsmith inviting my imessage mail (as this is what I found via google search for gamecenter games under iOS 10), the link in the invitation mail even leads to a not existing website: http://www.stoneageapp.com

So I guess I am out of this tournament. Stupid apple, stupid iOS 10 :cry:

iandavidsmith

Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 am

It doesn't work. We tried it the other way around, iandavidsmith inviting my imessage mail (as this is what I found via google search for gamecenter games under iOS 10), the link in the invitation mail even leads to a not existing website: http://www.stoneageapp.com

My Ipad is still on ios9 , so i can play but only with others that have not upgraded to ios10 , i tried sending friend
requests via gamecentre to Holsten Knight and my other opponent but no reply as i think they both upgraded to IOS 10
Not good :cry:

Codington

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:45 pm

My Ipad is still on ios9 , so i can play but only with others that have not upgraded to ios10 , i tried sending friend
requests via gamecentre to Holsten Knight and my other opponent but no reply as i think they both upgraded to IOS 10
I am still on iOS 9, but did not get a friend request. Just tried sending one back to you iandavidsmith. Perhaps we can cobble this together yet! :P

iandavidsmith

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:03 am

I am still on iOS 9, but did not get a friend request. Just tried sending one back to you iandavidsmith. Perhaps we can cobble this together yet! :P

Nope sorry , nothing came through , guess game centre is dead as it looks like for me in this tournament.

doublebullout

Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:31 pm

FWIW, I upgraded to iOS10 before the Farmer table started. But I was already GC friends with mgeiger9 and jane.hatke, so I received the invite properly and we're well under way. Is GC/Stone Age broken for new friend invites?

jaluth

Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Still on iOS 9.3.5 here. But unfortunately Saviodo has yet to reply to my post here, or the pm I sent asking for his email address. So I haven't had the chance to get our game going.

iandavidsmith

Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:14 am

FWIW, I upgraded to iOS10 before the Farmer table started. But I was already GC friends with mgeiger9 and jane.hatke, so I received the invite properly and we're well under way. Is GC/Stone Age broken for new friend invites?
I believe so , new invites don't seem to be working for me.
Ian

Return to “The Tourney Dome”