whovian223

Re: [Tourney Thread] Ascension Dreamscape Tournament

Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:08 am

Pulled out a win against Baelnor on the last turn, 68-64

Was certain I had lost it.

Good game!

Edit: not letting me enter score on my iPad.

Can try tomorrow

robthomasson

Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:49 am

We won't be able to enter our own scores into Challonge unless we are identified (by our Challonge id) as tourney participants.

@geigerm You have to associate a Challonge id with a player position in the tourney for that to happen. The player then gets an emailed invitation to join the tourney. I haven't been through this process so I can't be more specific on how to make it happen - sorry.

geigerm

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:45 am

We won't be able to enter our own scores into Challonge unless we are identified (by our Challonge id) as tourney participants.

@geigerm You have to associate a Challonge id with a player position in the tourney for that to happen. The player then gets an emailed invitation to join the tourney. I haven't been through this process so I can't be more specific on how to make it happen - sorry.
While I did set up the tourney to allow participants to enter their own scores. I didn't realize that I had to enter each username twice--once as a display name and a second time to associate a Challonge account with that username. Sorry for the oversight. Everyone should have received an invite through Challonge now. Accept it and you'll be able to enter your scores.

Js619

Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:53 am

Lost to John1325, 58-44... couldn't get it together in that one. Not sure how to put it into Challonge.

whovian223

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:03 am

Whovian223 over Hardco 178-53

I had some insane combos that had double-digit fight, runes, and insight for multiple turns

robthomasson

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 am

Lost to John1325, 58-44... couldn't get it together in that one. Not sure how to put it into Challonge.
I can see that you have accepted the Challong invite and I assume that you are logged in to Challonge. Then the confusing thing is probably that there is a big orange "Report Your Scores" button that will only let you enter the result of what Challonge thinks is your current match (for me that is against you so presumably the same for you).

Ignore that and tap on "Matches" on the same line as "Group A" & "Standings". You can then enter a score for any game where you see a "paper and pencil" symbol on the right of the box with the two players - this should be for all your matches. Tap on that and record the match - points are needed to break ties.

Good luck! With Challonge - not our game ...

irishdomer08

Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:28 pm

mhatke over Baelnor 70-51

GG!

Js619

Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:49 pm

I can see that you have accepted the Challong invite and I assume that you are logged in to Challonge. Then the confusing thing is probably that there is a big orange "Report Your Scores" button that will only let you enter the result of what Challonge thinks is your current match (for me that is against you so presumably the same for you).

Ignore that and tap on "Matches" on the same line as "Group A" & "Standings". You can then enter a score for any game where you see a "paper and pencil" symbol on the right of the box with the two players - this should be for all your matches. Tap on that and record the match - points are needed to break ties.

Good luck! With Challonge - not our game ...
Exactly this. Thanks!

robthomasson

Result rob vs john1325

Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:44 pm

rob 104 > john1325 74

I had an early choice to make and I almost reluctantly took the Machana Construct that allows you to spend 1 insight for a 3 discount on Mechana Constructs. Then there was a steady stream of them there constructs and my "nearly not done" purchase paid dividends over and over. John had a strong finish but I had gained way too much ground early on for him to recover. Lucky me!

JaneHatke

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:30 am

JaneHatke over Baelnor.....93-63

Good game

Return to “The Tourney Dome”