halfvoid

Concrete Jungle out on iOS and Android

Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Isometric deck building city game which I personally loved when it was released on steam, just launched on iOS and Android today. Links to both on the colepowered site.

http://colepowered.com/concrete-jungle- ... s-android/

Snotty128

Re: Concrete Jungle out on iOS and Android

Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Deck building? City game?? Isometric??? Be still my beating heart.

Looks like I played its predecessor, megacity, too.

Thanks for posting this!

Js619

Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Thanks for posting - I remember looking forward to this when it was announced, but didn't know it'd been released. Any first impressions?

halfvoid

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:46 am

Haven't touched the mobile version yet, but I played the crap out of it on Steam. Solid introductions to each new mechanic as it comes into play. Humorous interactions between the characters. Feels much more like a puzzle game than a city builder (my preference anyway.)

I believe the dev recommended tablets, but at least on Android it's available on phones as well. Looks like it would play fine on my massive LG G3, but I think the UI elements would be far too small on a smaller screen device.

Snotty128

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Thanks for posting - I remember looking forward to this when it was announced, but didn't know it'd been released. Any first impressions?
Ive played a bit of the campaign and this game strikes me as a polished, more fully rounded version of megacity. Im pleased by the incremental evolution here. Its a crying shame theres no online multiplayer, as the versus mode would be perfect for it.

dhgwilliam

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Its a crying shame theres no online multiplayer, as the versus mode would be perfect for it.
So pleased this is out on mobile, I picked the game up on Steam a while back but I'm never in front of my PC to play games! Not to mention, I'm really looking forward to trying out VS. with someone IRL, it seems like a blast.

EICJoe

Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Our re view is live :)
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Mobile Games”