fatsuperman

Last Warlock

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:57 pm

I've tried searching the forum and main site, but can't find anything about this one, although I'm fairly sure I picked it up on advice from here. I absolutely love it, really great game and sadly not been much of a success for the dev, who seems like a nice chap.

Anyway, does anyone else play this and does anyone know of any similar games out there?

EICJoe

Re: Last Warlock

Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:25 pm

I've tried searching the forum and main site, but can't find anything about this one, although I'm fairly sure I picked it up on advice from here. I absolutely love it, really great game and sadly not been much of a success for the dev, who seems like a nice chap.

Anyway, does anyone else play this and does anyone know of any similar games out there?
As much as I hate to say it, the search function on this site is not up to the standard I'd want it to be. That said, I did a search via Google as that can sometimes be a bit more direct, and I found a thread on The Last Warlock on the old Pocket Tactics forums, which is perhaps what you were remembering?

You can read it and the discussion here.

I'd be quick about it though - last I knew the old PT forums were going to be taken offline, but not entirely sure when that's supposed to be happening. We still have the saved archive though.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

fatsuperman

Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Thanks Joe, it was PT that put me onto it after all. If you are ever stuck for a new game to review (ahah) then please give this one to someone, I feel it deserves the gaze of PT!

dwtheriault

Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:18 pm

I did not originally buy this either as it just looked like a Minecraft game but then saw the description here and bought it. It's actually really enjoyable. Glad I got it. Recommend!!!

Dave

fatsuperman

Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Glad you picked it up Dave! I was also put off by the Minecraft clone look, but it's definitely not related - stands on it's own as a great little game. Really hope PT review it so the dev gets another trickle of downloads. He might make some more maps again :)

Return to “Mobile Games”