Univac

Where are these games?

Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:09 am

Heroes of Normandie, Prison Architect, The Witness, and Overland? I know Overland hasn't been released yet but I can't find any news about support for mobile on their website. The rest have been released on other platforms. Am I wrong in thinking that any of these are coming to iOS. My memory isn't perfect but I think I remember reading on PT that all of these were supposed to come to iOS at some point.

geigerm

Re: Where are these games?

Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Introversion sent out a signup notice for the iPad beta of Prison Architect about a year ago (I didn't get selected, but I was able to find the message in my Inbox 'cause I never delete anything).

The Slitherine page for Heroes of Normandie has a beta signup link as well.

Not sure about the others.

Univac

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear that those games are at least in the pipeline.

SpiceTheCat

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:04 pm

For Overland, I wondered this myself back in January- my post on the old forums is here: http://pockettactics.vanillaforums.com/ ... o-overland

Basically the main game ran into the usual time and cash overruns and the iOS version seems to have disappeared from the 'coming soon' list, but it sounds like the devs are still committed.
the Starveling Cat! the Starveling Cat! look what it did! to your nice new hat!

Return to “Mobile Games”