Baelnor

Re: Gems of War Guild thread continued

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi jamma, I was still playing gems, albeit not as much as before.

Did I get gkicked for not donating enough? I was still doing daily donations :)

Anyways, if you would have me back I would love to rejoin

Sjeng

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:38 pm

I just contacted Kennfusion ingame. He says he is the only one that can kick people and he didn't kick you or anybody else past Saturday. Not sure what happened. Did you leave by yourself by accident or what happened?

I will inform him you want to join again.

Sjeng

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:43 pm

I contacted Kennfusion. Guild is full now. New member donated a lot, so a bit harsh to kick him. Kennfusion is certain he hasnt kicked you. He locked the guild and as soon as a spot opens up you're back in again.

Baelnor

Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Hey Sjeng, cheers. It is entirely possible that my 2 year old kicked me out. She loves playing that colours game.

If there is no spot, that is fine. I might take a break for a bit and come back later. Struggling to get motivation for daily playing as it is :)

JammaTal

Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Hi jamma, I was still playing gems, albeit not as much as before.
Did I get gkicked for not donating enough? I was still doing daily donations :)
hello Baelnor, kennfusion manages the guild, with passion and competence.
i am not involved in any way.

but i (try to) manage the Space Miner Wars guild "Fnorfenstein" and am co-leader of a Boom Beach taskforce
with same name. if you want to join one (or both) i would be glad to take you in :)

Sjeng

Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:13 am

@Baelnor , there is a spot free now for you. Kennfusion send you an invite.

kennfusion

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:54 am

Ok, I actually logged in. The new change probably mean some discussion.

First and foremost, I am not completely sure how all of these new things work.

But it looks like we have two things going on, gold for statues and seals for chests. Do we stay as casual as we have been? Or do we think about some sort of weekly minimums for these? I am torn.

As for statues, I have a preference for Purple and +2 Magic....but I can think of lots of ways to do this. We can do a rotation. We can have a weekly vote.

thoughts?

Jaels

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Well, it looks like the new GoW update finally got me to create a login on the new forum.

It looks definitely interesting, and I'm willing to do my part for the Guild. I have been playing very casually for the last few months, doing barely enough to get the new weekly cards and getting some money to update my last kingdoms to level 10 (only 3 left!), but the update got me to play PVP for the first time in ages.

From what I understand, we want to wait buying chest until we upgrade them to a higher level, so we can get better Guardian cards, so buying over the weekend is better (chest level resets on Monday). For the statues, I don't mind staying casual and concentrating on a few specific ones. It will take us a while to get a statue fully leveled for the bonus from what I can see.

I also noticed the daily login bonus for the Guild has been increased due to new leagues level (we're now Master III). Next level is far off, but getting trophies would definitely be helpful for that I'd think.

kennfusion

Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 pm

So data is starting to come into the game forums:

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/2-1-gu ... ring/12264

Essentially if you wanted to get one of the statue bonuses at level 10, we would need 1,860,000 gold into that statue. That is about 62,000 per member to get one statue bonus for the week.

The past three weeks our total gold donations have been (yeah, make fun of my spreadsheets now huh! :D )

So we essentially can get a statue bonus each week as the guild currently stands with no changes (meaning no rules). But that would be it, we would need everyone to put everything in one place and we would not be getting anything else. Which I don't think is good for us, as we want gems and keys also.

We could forget about statue bonuses and just spread it out like we usually do.

Or we can ask more of people and try to have it all?

robthomasson

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:15 pm

The Patch Notes will hopefully be posted inter forum soon. Ahead of that ... some uninformed musings ...

~ We seem to earn Seals by just doing stuff, no special action needed other than maybe doing some things we might not normally do (eg Treasure Map).
~ Red tasks give Gem Chest Keys ... that's nice.
~ Statue growth also seems to be a by-product of completing tasks - but do we focus on one statue (task colour).

What puzzles me is that I can apparently spend Seals to open Guild Chests. But am I spending Guild Seals or my Seals? Also it says the chest rewards will level up as I/the Guild earn Seals. So that seems to mean that I should wait until the last minute (whenever that is) before opening them. I must have this all wrong I think.

Return to “Mobile Games”