kennfusion

Re: Gems of War Guild thread continued

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

@jammaTal - bah, that sucks, sorry to hear. No worries about your spot.

I don't kick people I can contact on PT without trying to contact them first anyway.

Falkenstein

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:16 pm

@JammaTal that's catastrophic, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I'm going to check on my Steam version of Gems of War, make sure I have it synced up before I take the iOS update to 10, thank you for the post.

I'm not entirely sure where I should put my donation, looking at this screenshot, what does it mean "Get them all to level 5 to start, and then one at a time after that."? Sorry to be so dense, what I see is what I understand is "Blue is now 2 levels ahead of most." Are we talking two different "levels" on different windows/areas?

Also, does it matter when I collect my Seals, I don't see any reason not to "Claim All" on the guild Seals area daily. :?:

kennfusion

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:50 pm

@falkenstein - its the next tab over "Tasks". You donate your gold on the Tasks panel and it is related to the statues. You should see the levels on the Tasks panel easily.

We are just raising them all now, as they are all level 5. So we should be just raising them one by one to 6, and then one by one to 7, etc.

There is no reason to not just pull all seals that I can see.

robthomasson

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:48 pm

A small thing about claiming seals. I had a small number of unclaimed seals last Sunday. I thought - it will benefit the guild more if I contribute them in the new week so i left them unclaimed. However, on Monday morning (after the start of the new week), they had gone. So get them whilst you can!

Falkenstein

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:33 pm

@falkenstein - its the next tab over "Tasks". You donate your gold on the Tasks panel and it is related to the statues. You should see the levels on the Tasks panel easily.

We are just raising them all now, as they are all level 5. So we should be just raising them one by one to 6, and then one by one to 7, etc.

There is no reason to not just pull all seals that I can see.
Okay, thanks. Yes, that was my question, we're now talking not about statue "levels" but about task "levels", so the "Get them all to level 5 to start, and then one at a time after that." is the ongoing plan for tasks ... get them all to 5/12, then all to 6/12, 7/12, roger that!

JammaTal

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Congrats Jammatal! Thats quite the achievement.

Considering that you get +1 mastery at every level, what kind of mana surge percentage are you getting now?
sorry Snotty, i must have missed your question long time ago.
at current level 736 the numbers are:
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG (243.79 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
the higher we climb the harder it is to reach the next +1 % step
difference between yellow and brown is 50 mastery levels, for only 2 % better chance on mana surge :shock:

JammaTal

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 pm

hello Emos,
what has happened to the Rainmakers Guild?
can't find the Rainmakers on the leaderboard any more :(

Falkenstein

Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:02 pm

@JammaTal , that's great news that the GoW folks were able to restore your account successfully! That's disconcerting that the iCloud backups, and Apple Support, were unable to resolve the issue, my understanding was that Apple had made their cloud services a big part of their future business emphasis.
<snip>

As for PvP, that recent major change where it became more of a chore to reach Tier/Rank 1 really impacted my enthusiasm for PvP, I barely look at it anymore and just dabble in PvP occasionally. <snip>
To update my earlier comment, the change that made Tier/Rank 1 in PvP a chore reduced my interest in the PvP mode and instead had me preferring some of the other available GoW gameplay options for match-3 fun, but the introduction of Seals and their rewards for PvP matches has me back enjoying and doing more PvP, which I guess was what the devs were after. 8-)

Return to “Mobile Games”