admin
Site Admin

Deus Ex GO to enhance phones and tablets this summer

Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Hitman GO charmed the pants off the Pocket Tactics crew in 2014 (or would have, if we had been wearing pants), and Lara Croft GO launched a little light on content...

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/deus- ... is-summer/

Buggy

Re: Deus Ex GO to enhance phones and tablets this summer

Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:42 pm

The French don't say "Le shiz". Ever. We may say "Le caca" but never in a good way. Poop is not something we value so much, to be honest, and though I understand the pleasure one can get from defecating, and though I do happen to satisfactorily poop once in a while myself, that's not an experience I'm that inclined to share nor boast about, even less use as a metaphor for an enjoyable game. As far as I know, the French are more inclined to say something along "Enculé, ça déchire !" (pardon my French), which roughly translates to "As*-f*cked, it shreds!" (pardon my French). No it doesn't make any sense either. And yes there is something of a similar obsession with passing stuff through someone's anus - even though ours (obsession) is admittedly less natural than yours.
Voilà, my two cents.

acedout

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Is PT HQ still alive and kicking? I'm craving updates! I hope all is well.

CTD

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:39 am

Yes, it has all gone a bit tumbleweed here...

acedout

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:34 pm

And now we get two posts!

Come on PT. We love the content, but please sort out the forums and keep up to your promise of reviewing games you mentions in posts.

It's the only quality game review site I know of and I crave content. At least an article every couple of days :)

rinelk

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Come on PT. We love the content, but please sort out the forums and keep up to your promise of reviewing games you mentions in posts.

It's the only quality game review site I know of and I crave content. At least an article every couple of days :)
Do you mean promise in the sense of "valued potential" or did we at some point actually claim we were going to review every game we mentioned? I can think of a few reasons that the second would be a problematic policy.

acedout

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:11 am

Do you mean promise in the sense of "valued potential" or did we at some point actually claim we were going to review every game we mentioned? I can think of a few reasons that the second would be a problematic policy.
Occasionally, in previous posts it's been mentioned that a review is coming. This has mostly been the case, but I think a few may have slipped the net. I don't recall specific games and I'm not trying to nitpick. I'd just love to see more regular posts. It feels to me that things have generally slowed down here. But perhaps that's the fault of developers. It does seem that quality iOS games are decelerating in their frequency of late.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”