admin
Site Admin

15 Years of Mobile RPG Releaes: an Interview with the Creators of The Quest HD

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:00 pm

I was really impressed by Redshift's The Quest HD. Surprise, surprise, it turns out that it takes a lot of experience to make a RPG as intricate, polished, and mobile-friendly...

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/15-ye ... -quest-hd/

jasta07

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:50 am

I hope it stays turn based. I avoid real time mobile games like the plague for a reason - I'm usually on public transport or frequently being distracted, having to worry about hitting pause in time because your bus suddenly appeared is a real hassle.

Macatron

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Loved every minute of your article! I've always wanted to know more a out Redshift since I enjoy playing The Quest so much. The HD version got me even MORE interested when it came out. :) What I'd like to know is what game was that picture with FOUR party members taken from? Is this an alternate party option Redshift considered before deciding to simply go with a solo adventurer? As for The Quest 2, I'm REALLY excited to hear it's going to include a party of up to SIX adventurers!

tofeklund

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:15 pm

]What I'd like to know is what game was that picture with FOUR party members taken from?
That's a screenshot from Legacy: The Legend 2, an expansion to Redshift's game Legacy: it was never released on iOS, but you can read more about it and even buy a PC version at their website, redshift.hu

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”