Grum

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:36 am

I'd love to play this on IOS!

A class I???d like to see would be a nano-robotics expert. With the futuristic development and miniaturization to nano-scale tech, experts are trained to coordinate a swarm of imperceptible nano-drones as a delivery system for medical stimulants or deadly toxins. The mental strain, however, required to direct the simple machines would somewhat limit the nano-expert's ability to participate in combat.

The nano-expert would operate as a glass support that must be protected by a tough, combat-ready squad. Nano-experts can develop expertise in two diverging paths (often dictated by their morality or risk-aversion). The first path would focus on healing and buffing allies with medical stimulants and the precise medical attention. The alternate path would specialize in using the nano-bots as weapons to gain abilities to incapacitate or even manipulate enemies by invading and "hacking" a targets mind and/or body.

That would be awesome, right?

unpaiktable

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:20 am

Hi, thanks for the game!

I would suggest a "Distractor", a high armor (but low firepower) unit who would pull enemies towards him and force opponents to use their turn to fight him and take damage.

Android version please :)

lopett3

Re: Return of the Giveaway: Strike Team Hydra - Enter Now!

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:44 am

And the lucky winners are ?? ;)

EICJoe

Re: Return of the Giveaway: Strike Team Hydra - CLOSED

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 pm

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

The initial winners have been contacted via forum PM. Make sure your inbox is empty.

If I don't get a response you will lose your spot and someone else will be chosen in your place.

I'll post here when all of the prizes have been given out.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

geigerm

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:08 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but my responses to your PM keep getting stuck in my outbox ...

Hustlertwo

Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:27 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but my responses to your PM keep getting stuck in my outbox ...
Ditto. I tried sending it again with a different message title and the same thing happened.
Please check out my interactive fiction comedy Nuclear Powered Toaster, available on iOS, Google Play, Steam and Amazon!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... redtoaster

EICJoe

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey guys,

Just as an FYI (sorry the timing of this is a bit off):

Your messages are being received :) A quirk of the system is that a message won't leave your outbox until it's been read. I haven't read the PM's because I'm not in the office until tomorrow when I'm back, at which point I'll be distributing all the game codes.

It's a Bank Holiday here so I've just been collecting the replies to process later :)

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Joe
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”