admin
Site Admin

Watch an hour's worth of Scythe: Digital Edition gameplay right now

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Earlier in the week we told you that Asmodee Digital were planning on streaming some Scythe: Digital Edition gameplay for the first time on their brand-new Twitch channel.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/s ... lay-video/

zot23

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Just played the board game with the family, would make a great digital transfer. A lot of fun and excellent gameplay mechanics.

Xyviel

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Very excited about this - I am looking forward to being able to play Scythe online to experiment.

My only reservation is the interface, especially the player mat. It's very ugly and hard to read, in a 90s kind of way...

Narkulus

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Very excited about this - I am looking forward to being able to play Scythe online to experiment.

My only reservation is the interface, especially the player mat. It's very ugly and hard to read, in a 90s kind of way...
I don't mind the player mats, they seem helpful to new players with tooltips and highlighting only what's available with your current resources.
I do hope they add turn summaries, I'd like to know what my opponents did without reviewing the whole board and figuring out what changed every turn.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”