EICJoe

Re: The Best Card Games on Android & iOS

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:03 am

Please check out Mythgard.
This game seriously is nuts and has the fairest free to play model I have seen in any digital CCG.
Even in beta the game is perfectly balanced, and a stale meta where a few deck types are dominant isn‘t really existing since you can combine every colors and player abilities to your liking.
I‘ve played for 2 months, mostly only doing a few matches every day, and could accumulate nearly every card that is played in competitive decks. I only spent 10€ lately to get a few more packs to be fully competitive and to give the devs at least something back (they are crazily generous with boosters and wild cards).
If you enjoy card games and deck building, I‘d definitely ask you to check this game out, you‘ll love it.
Yeah it's on the list, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I do mention it under 'recently released' though.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Samurai jeff

Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:27 am

You forgot duel links, 3 years and 200$ later I'm still in

EICJoe

Re:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:41 am

You forgot duel links, 3 years and 200$ later I'm still in
interesting - what have you spent money on primarily?
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

xUnderFirex83

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:55 am

Hi! Thank you for another interesting list. I will try Card City Night, it might be something for me.

My favorites:
1. Card Crawl
2. Night of the Full Moon (why is this game so underrated?)
3. Void Tyrant
4. Card Quest
5. Card Thief
6. Miracle Merchant
7. Meteorfall
8. Star Realms

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”