biffpow

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Great update, Joe! I haven't been following anything from E3, so some of this was new to me.

I really hope FF: War of the Visions is not FTP garbage. Also hoping GoT: Beyond the Wall is not built on in-game currency nonsense.

Migasoto

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Commandos? Now that IS exciting. Loved that game.

moggylloyd

Re: Re:

Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Not sure how many of these qualify as exciting. A few maybe, the rest are mostly meh. Good new games are getting more few and far between.

I see the Santorini board game is out now. As a big fan of digital board game ports, I???m excited to see what this one is like. The physical game is great, so hopefully it???s converted well.
Well it's just a title, I change it every month just to keep the article fresh - not interested in Phantom Doctrine? But I do know what you mean.

Yup we spotted that too, review is already in the works!
Definitely not a criticism of your headline, just an observation on the upcoming games. If these really are the most exciting mobile games coming up then it’s not going to be a great few months. Too many mediocre looking cash-ins for established franchises like CoD, GoT, FF, Clancy etc.

The board games definitely look like the standout titles. Speaking of that, I’ll look forward to the Santorini review 🙂

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”