admin
Site Admin

A New Challenger: Dire Wolf Digital is now making all of the (board) games

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:27 pm

We don’t need to sell you guys on digital board games, but it’s been interesting watching how the market on mobile and PC has been growing.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/d ... ard-games/

GiHub

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Dis they say if they are targeting mobile or just a PC release? I???d love to play Mage Knight on my iPad!

EICJoe

Re:

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:17 am

Dis they say if they are targeting mobile or just a PC release? I???d love to play Mage Knight on my iPad!
The language differs slightly from game to game, but Raiders and Mage Night definitely mentioned mobile versions at least. I think they're all going to come to mobile eventually, just depends whether it's at the same time as PC or later.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

zot23

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:00 pm

I know, tablet is by far my preferred format. I'm looking right at you Scythe, get in my tablet!

mina5000

Re:

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:14 pm

The dialect varies marginally from diversion to amusement, yet Raiders and Mage Night certainly referenced versatile forms at any rate. I believe they're all going to come to versatile in the long run, just depends whether it's in the meantime as PC or later.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”