admin
Site Admin

Review: bit ballers

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:29 pm

March Madness is almost upon us, and in celebration of this magical time of the year Christopher Dixon has release a tiny little college hoops game designed for casual play.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/bit-ballers/

serp

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:23 pm

Anything like this game on Android?

kachi-koshi

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:44 am

Hi, I'm the developer of this game! Thanks so much for writing a review! I'll keep your suggestions in mind while working on future updates.
I'm actually finishing up the Android port now! It should launch around February 11. I'll be sure to post here when it releases!

Simia Dei

Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Not a big basketball fan, but without this article I would never have heard of Mini Matchday, so thanks! Looks like a lot of fun.

reddnax

Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:39 am

Hi, I'm the developer of this game! Thanks so much for writing a review! I'll keep your suggestions in mind while working on future updates.
I'm actually finishing up the Android port now! It should launch around February 11. I'll be sure to post here when it releases!
Hey mate,

Is mini matchday coming to android?

kachi-koshi

Re:

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:20 pm

Not a big basketball fan, but without this article I would never have heard of Mini Matchday, so thanks! Looks like a lot of fun.
Thanks, glad you think it looks fun!
Hey mate,

Is mini matchday coming to android?
I'm hoping to bring it to Android, yeah -- both games are on the same engine, so once Bit Ballers is out Mini Matchday shouldn't be too hard to port as well!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”