admin
Site Admin

Essential DOTA Underlords Tips

Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:38 pm

The battle for Auto Chess supremacy is now firmly underway, and the war has spread to mobile devices quite quickly.

http://www.pockettactics.com/guides/dot ... ords-tips/

MetaKirby

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 am

Thanks for the tips, I played my second game after reading them and understood the game way better. Not sure this "auto chess" genre is for me, though. Seems kinda boring, but a great way to pass the time I suppose.

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:08 am

Thanks for the tips, I played my second game after reading them and understood the game way better. Not sure this "auto chess" genre is for me, though. Seems kinda boring, but a great way to pass the time I suppose.
Yeah it's not going to be for everyone - I personally think it's quite suited for mobile if the genre can sort out how time investment is managed, because you don't need to worry about controlling the pieces themselves (which could get fiddly on a small screen).

I've always thought this is how people might feel when they play Football Manager or something - seems like that blend of management & strategy.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”