Mirefox

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:05 am

The game looks like it uses a Hearthstone-esque store system, where you use currency to unlock a random figure and currency can be gained from completing arena games. I believe there are also daily challenges. I'm a little scared to invest too much time until the login function is fixed but this, in my books, could be free to play done right, unless I'm vastly mistaken.

Snotty128

Re: Krosmaster Arena gets cute on iPad and Android tablets

Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:49 am

I didnt think this game would interest me, until I saw how many characters there were, then the strategy part of my brain started firing. My concern would be that each character would only play slightly differently from each other.

Js619

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:42 pm

Downloaded this the other day and finally got around to playing it. The tutorial is good, but playing several games with my buddy who owns the physical version helped more. I didn't have any issues creating an account, other than having to search around for where to do so within the app. The graphics are well done and three multiplayer games we played went off without any issues at all (except for me losing all three)!

I can definitely see this game being an issue for the completionist / collector in me...

Mirefox

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:33 pm

I had to create an account on the website, which did work, but now when I try to enter my account in the game, it asks me for a nickname (which is weird because my account already has a nickname) and then it just hangs there.

This game is completely worthless to me if I can't create a way to save my collection.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”