admin
Site Admin

Sentinels of the Multiverse feels the Wrath of the Cosmos and is heading to Kickstarter

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:17 pm

One of our favorite ports from cardboard, Sentinels of the Multiverse, is getting more Multiverse today.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/senti ... ckstarter/

Duranki

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:47 pm

So pumped for this. A recent Kickstarter featured a drop-dead sexy ultimate box set, I think including all the expansions? So tempting, but I think the digital version has spoiled me. Couldn't imagine keeping track of everything, manually.

acedout

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Boom. It just went live on iOS.

Neumannium

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Boom. It just went live on iOS.
Awesome news!

LordGek

Re:

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:32 pm

So pumped for this. A recent Kickstarter featured a drop-dead sexy ultimate box set, I think including all the expansions? So tempting, but I think the digital version has spoiled me. Couldn't imagine keeping track of everything, manually.
I hear ya. While still far from a pro, just played a game against Kaargra Warfang in The Enclave of the Endless. Not only did I get my ass handed to me but when Kaargra had all of her gladiators out, and the Enclave had several of its freaky creatures out, I couldn't help but admire how the iPad could effortlessly process all of the many cross interactions when each character was hitting everybody else not in their faction with all sorts of damage, and on top of that, able to monitor in all of that chaos if anybody qualified for the current titles up for grabs. :roll:

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”