Js619

Re: Fallen London arrives on iOS

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 pm

I'm about to send contact invites to everyone listed here--I'm geigerm in-game as well. The whole thing's slowly getting more interesting to me, but it'd be good to have some contacts other than the one random I've found.
Yet again, I find myself needing a like button.

riotgirl

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:58 pm

This Bank Holiday weekend I will purchase some 'Fate'. There is a Fate storyline that piques my interest, and I'd like to demonstrate a degree of support to FE. I did think about becoming an 'Exceptional Friend', but am not ready to pursue those storylines - although double actions would be nice.

I quite like playing FE as a series of vignettes.

I have recovered from my bout of insanity, although an affair of the heart has ended. As one affair ends, another one progresses. I've bewitched my real target [Heiress] - and now it's time to discover how ensnared she has become in the tangled web that I am weaving.

Js619

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:29 pm

I can't sing the praises of this game enough. In the past 24 hours, I've continued my quest to Hunt the Vake. It's a tale of epic proportions, which has led me all about, from the Shuttered Palace to Mrs. Plenty's Carnival. I made the mistake of gazing into a mirror at the Carnval and found myself insane with Nightmares; my hunt required a Vake Tooth which required me to become imprisoned once again! I've since escaped, but now find myself embroiled in Scandal as a result of several failed attempts at bringing my quest to a close. I'm so close I can smell it... but alas, I've been waylaid by a need for Foxfire candles...

CTD

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 pm

I am Gleptoportus in Fallen London if any one wants to share bad dreams, cats etc..,

Js619

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:47 pm

I am Gleptoportus in Fallen London if any one wants to share bad dreams, cats etc..,
Added you... I'm Jon the 619th (name changed...)

geigerm

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Had no clue--you're the "random" I referred to earlier in this post!

Thanks for the rats a few days ago, by the way ...

Ohanzee

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Loving Fallen London so far and have added a few from this discussion keep one beady eye out for me I am but a charming loiterer.

CTD

Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:08 am

Had no clue--you're the "random" I referred to earlier in this post!

Thanks for the rats a few days ago, by the way ...
Heh - we should share the things we find!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”