iBaLkiD

Re: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game finally arrives on the App Store

Tue May 03, 2016 8:26 pm

@Timbur. Good tip on the forfeit. I hadn't considered that tho in hindsight some of my poor starts picked up steam as the game went on so i might end up second guessing my self when confronted with wether i should restart or not.

I find that a lot of the costly mistakes are preventable by just doing some reading or investigation. I seem more detail oriented with the physical version of the game while i find i get a little tap happy a lot of the times while playing with the digital version and confirm a actions too quickly!

halfvoid

Wed May 04, 2016 6:59 am

I had started up probably 6 or 7 different groups of characters to test out their interactions, but wanted to just focus on one party to make it through all the quests.

So I started up a permadeath campaign, deleting all my other save slots and only taking characters from the "experienced tab", no forfeits allowed, but running out of time is fine. I've kept the party size to 3 characters, and only had one full wipe so far (lost the shapeshifter, wizard, and dwarf to the first visit to Thistletop.

Sjeng

Wed May 04, 2016 7:14 am

Did one of you buy the daily gold package?
I bought it but not sure if it's working. There was some kind of error when paying, but the money is withdrawn. In the shop I am still offered the daily gold bundle and the "subscribe for daily gold" button is still visible.

Hope somebody can enlighten me if that is correct. Or should i see another button to be able to collect the daily gold? Or is it added automatically?

Great, great game!

Mysterio

Wed May 04, 2016 11:08 am

Hope somebody can enlighten me if that is correct. Or should i see another button to be able to collect the daily gold? Or is it added automatically?
I'm your Huckleberry! :lol:

Just follow the instructions in this Obsidian developer thread to resolve the issue and note the thread's title.

Sjeng

Wed May 04, 2016 11:37 am

I'm your Huckleberry! :lol:

Just follow the instructions in this Obsidian developer thread to resolve the issue and note the thread's title.

Thanks, Mystery(io) solved ;)

A reboot of my phone did the job!

halfvoid

Wed May 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Ah, I had the same thing with the character addon deck not appearing as owned, even though it came with the season pass.

iBaLkiD

Wed May 04, 2016 3:02 pm

I have a dumb question to ask about the card vault. After i finish a run you get to reorganize your cards, putting the ones in your pool that you dont want on your character and vice versa.

What does the green glow on some cards signify? i see that that there is an exclamation point in the lower right hand corner but i cannot discern wether this is telling me something negative about the card or something positive?

Its probably something obvious and i will do a headsmack when one of you school me, but if someone could shed some light on this situation it would still be greatly appreciated!

Mirefox

Wed May 04, 2016 3:36 pm

I have a dumb question to ask about the card vault. After i finish a run you get to reorganize your cards, putting the ones in your pool that you dont want on your character and vice versa.

What does the green glow on some cards signify? i see that that there is an exclamation point in the lower right hand corner but i cannot discern wether this is telling me something negative about the card or something positive?

Its probably something obvious and i will do a headsmack when one of you school me, but if someone could shed some light on this situation it would still be greatly appreciated!
I think it simply means that that card was just added to your deck in the last game you played. It's just showing you any new cards you might want to keep around.

Mirefox

Wed May 04, 2016 3:38 pm

As is the case with virtually ever RPG I've ever played, the only problem I'm having this game is getting over my indecision and just picking a party and sticking with them..I'm pretty sure I've started a new party from scratch with new characters at least a dozen times now.

iBaLkiD

Wed May 04, 2016 3:49 pm

As is the case with virtually ever RPG I've ever played, the only problem I'm having this game is getting over my indecision and just picking a party and sticking with them..I'm pretty sure I've started a new party from scratch with new characters at least a dozen times now.
Thanks for the response in your previous post! I thought thats what it was but i wasnt sure TBH. So much going on in the game! Im playing perma death so i feel your pain in regards to "making a lot of parties!"

I will say getting killed is rarely ever this fun!

Thanks again!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”