admin
Site Admin

Super Tribes updates with better graphics and a new mode of play: Domination

Fri May 06, 2016 5:54 pm

One of our favorite games of 2016 thus far is the lite-Civilization/puzzle game, Super Tribes. It has everything you'd want in a 4X game: exploration, tech tree, multiple unit types,...

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/super ... omination/

biffpow

Fri May 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Did not know this had happened....

The visuals do look better, and I'm intrigued by the new mode. Nice to see this level of update, but...I still wish that Midjiwan would add/adjust things on each tribe's skill tree to make them more unique. I stopped playing because there just isn't enough distinction between the tribes--they feel essentially the same to me.

iBaLkiD

Re: Super Tribes updates with better graphics and a new mode of play: Domination

Fri May 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Stoked. Something about the pick up and put down gameplay that keeps me coming back to this game. Super happy to see this update! Hope the improvments keep coming!

easydoesit

Sat May 07, 2016 4:20 pm

The new mode sounds great and I look forward to playing it.

I've stopped playing the 30 day version as the high scores were annoying me. I've done the maths and I'm pretty sure the only way to get 100k + scores is to build temples on pretty much every square of the map, which is clearly impossible unless you are hacking the game to get unlimited stars. It's a shame that these scores can't be removed so those of us playing the game properly can know how well we are doing.

I'm happy to be proved wrong if anyone can tell me how a 100k+ score is legitimately possible.

Mirefox

Re:

Sat May 07, 2016 4:32 pm

The new mode sounds great and I look forward to playing it.

I've stopped playing the 30 day version as the high scores were annoying me. I've done the maths and I'm pretty sure the only way to get 100k + scores is to build temples on pretty much every square of the map, which is clearly impossible unless you are hacking the game to get unlimited stars. It's a shame that these scores can't be removed so those of us playing the game properly can know how well we are doing.

I'm happy to be proved wrong if anyone can tell me how a 100k+ score is legitimately possible.
GameCenter scores are always hacked, and it certainly is a bit obnoxious, especially for score-based games.

Ichabod Spoonbill

Sun May 08, 2016 3:36 pm

I always found the turn limit kind of stressful. I was always second guessing myself as to whether I was gathering enough points! I like Domination better. It gives you a clear goal.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”