admin
Site Admin

Fantasy Flight bringing Descent 2.0 Companion App to App Store tomorrow

Wed May 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Back in 2005 Fantasy Flight released Descent, a one vs. all dungeon crawler that tried, and succeeded, in feeling like a true RPG in a box.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/fanta ... -tomorrow/

Mirefox

Re: Fantasy Flight bringing Descent 2.0 Companion App to App Store tomorrow

Wed May 11, 2016 5:06 pm

As someone who has had the 2.0 version sitting in shrink on the shelf for about two years due to lack of anyone to play with, this is great news.

Of course, the news would be 100x better if it also included Imperial Assault :D

zot23

Wed May 11, 2016 5:42 pm

Now if they just dropped the need for an actual board game and gave it matchmaking, I'd buy it. I appreciate the desire to augment the pressed board experience, but some of us ain't going back, they should shoot for both markets ;)

ImInnocent

Re:

Wed May 11, 2016 6:03 pm

Now if they just dropped the need for an actual board game and gave it matchmaking, I'd buy it. I appreciate the desire to augment the pressed board experience, but some of us ain't going back, they should shoot for both markets ;)
However for some of us who do not have gaming groups or people who like to play board games along with not a lot of free time the ability to play a game solo and with a true fun experience is well worth it. :D

Eruion

Fri May 13, 2016 7:02 am

This is the best thing ever! We usualy play (especially longer games) with my wife, the two of us, and we can't really play descent or imperial assault, becsuse i'm so much better in these two games than her that it's just not fun, but we still try, because we love these games. Noe we can play co-op with changing story and rules and it's awesome. So if anyone reads this from FFG, huge thank you!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”