admin
Site Admin

Games we missed: Titan Quest

Thu May 19, 2016 8:54 pm

I was so damned happy to get a Wednesday release post out on a Wednesday, that there was one major release that snuck through.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/games ... tan-quest/

Bernardo Soares

Thu May 19, 2016 10:22 pm

That was a little...passive aggressive, no? I mean, you might find Titan Quest dull, but a) it's basically a Diablo clone with a different theme, and I for myself know a few Greek mythology geeks who liked it better than Diablo because of the specific theme. And b) people have been excited for this release for some time, mostly I guess because it's the first actual Diablo clone to make it onto mobile devices.

Also, having tried it, I think the UI adaptations are working very well, with only minor hiccups.

currymutton2016

Re: Games we missed: Titan Quest

Fri May 20, 2016 2:08 am

TA forum begins to flood with performance problem is what concerns me most. I am buying AC:I instead

Private Prinny

Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Hrhrhr...

and to complement the release I got another near mint condition Strategy guide for my printed guide-collection: "Titan Quest" from Bradygames. Amazon and Ebay are not good for my Account balance at all....

I don't care if the Info is fantastically out of date. I still need to fill another 2 Cupboards full of gameguides.
What I should also play the games I own guides for you say?

.....naaah.....

In earnest, lets hope for some post-launch performance tweaking tough.

ScotDamn

Wed May 25, 2016 2:58 pm

It runs quite well on my mini 2. The issue currently is that your save file can get rolled back a few levels. DotEmu says this is caused by not allowing iCloud save before exiting the game. The mentioned going back to the title screen and being connected to the Internet to avoid this until an update is pushed through.

Other than that I'm totally loving the game and am floored to have such a game on my iPad.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”