admin
Site Admin

Sentinels of the Multiverse Updates to 2.0 - Gets Smartphone Support & Discount

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:26 pm

I'll be honest, I wasn't that bothered by Sentinels of the Multiverse when I played it.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/senti ... -discount/

geigerm

Re: Sentinels of the Multiverse Updates to 2.0 - Gets Smartphone Support & Discount

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Played with it for a bit on my 6S Plus. The phone interface is pretty slick--the devs did a good job of packing a lot of info into a tiny screen.

I grew tired of Sentinels on my iPad, but I'll probably dive back into it on my phone, at least for a bit.

KYakerDude

Re: Sentinels of the Multiverse Updates to 2.0 - Gets Smartphone Support & Discount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Just bought this because it was on sale. I wasn't really sure how much I would like it. WOW. It is much more fun than I would have thought.

Is the $18 (on sale) season one pass worth it?

halfvoid

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:31 pm

The sheer volume of content you get for that $18 is well worth it (comparative in scope to the full season pass in Pathfinder Adventures). Also gives you full access to all the weekly one-shots which are like curated games with interesting or challenging combinations of heroes and villains. Since they introduced the one-shots, I've pretty much been playing the game at least once a week for those.

Honestly, now that I can play it on my Android phone, I'm tempted to buy the season pass again (already own it on iPad).

Wulf_der_Sturm

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Finally took the plunge with this sale. Surprising depth, although the game seems broken with certain combinations of heroes/villains/environments. But I get the feeling that once you know the cards better, you can adjust the initial setup to avoid these situations. Other than that, yeah this has been really fun. I like it more than Pathfinder actually.

KYakerDude

Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:44 pm

So I'm really enjoying this. Much more that I thought.

Does anyone know when Season Pass 2 will be sold? When the discount for Season Pass 2 will be?

I'd buy the pre-sale pass as part of the kickstarter but it doesn't work for the Apple app.

Thanks.

geigerm

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Does anyone know when Season Pass 2 will be sold? When the discount for Season Pass 2 will be?
I subscribe to Handelabra's e-mail list and got an e-mail earlier today that said, in part, that they'd announce when Season 2 goes on sale during some Twitch event they're running tomorrow. So you should have an answer to your first question soon.

geigerm

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Season Pass 2 to go on sale September 16:

http://handelabra.com/blog/2016/9/9/sea ... ptember-16

The first expansion in that season won't come out until later this year, but buying the Season Pass will get you a "Preview Pack" with a single hero, villain, and environment to whet your appetite.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”