admin
Site Admin

Out Now: You Must Build a Deck Edition

Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

It’s a banner week here here at Pocket Tactics, with the mobile release of Stoic’s sequel to their much anticipated and lauded 2014 story-strategy game.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/out-n ... k-edition/

Buggy

Re: Out Now: You Must Build a Deck Edition

Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:18 pm

If you're hesitant about shelling 4 bucks on the iPad version, know that Frost has a free demo available on Steam.

halfvoid

Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Fully recommend both Frost and Concrete Jungle.

geigerm

Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:52 pm

If you're hesitant about shelling 4 bucks on the iPad version, know that Frost has a free demo available on Steam.
Oh, sure, NOW you tell us. :P

I've found Frost to be well worth the $4, FWIW.

Bernardo Soares

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:30 pm

Oh, so now <b>I'm</b> the jerk, yeah? I honestly didn't think... I... Oh God, what have I done?

Also, wow. Concrete Jungle is great! Kingdom too, but Google Play tells me no compatible. What devices does this run on, if it isn't Shield exclusive?

Blackfyre

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:17 pm

I noticed that "Splendor" has added a multiplayer feature. Was that available all along? I thought it's new and worth mentioning. If it works fine, I'd be in for a game or two.

Mysterio

Re:

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:42 pm

I noticed that "Splendor" has added a multiplayer feature. Was that available all along? I thought it's new and worth mentioning. If it works fine, I'd be in for a game or two.
It was added this week. But the word is the online MP is real-time only (no asynch).

anto

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:52 am

Blackfyre wrote:I noticed that "Splendor" has added a multiplayer feature. Was that available all along? I thought it's new and worth mentioning. If it works fine, I'd be in for a game or two.
It was added this week. But the word is the online MP is real-time only (no asynch).
post from the Beta Forum (via Google Plus):
there is time out for each turn, and if you exceed it you get kicked off the game an replaced by a bot, if you get disconnected or interrupted without closing the app and the game, you have 2 minutes to wake it up and continue. There is no async feature in multiplayer so you won't be able to resume a game previously started.

mintsauce

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:20 am

Concrete Jungle does indeed look great.

+1 for a PT review :D

Wulf_der_Sturm

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:44 am

Since we're on the topic, I just started playing Duelyst, and after a bit of web research, found out that if you sign up for the Humble Bundle mailing list, you can get a Duelyst code for 20 free packs and some other cosmetic stuff. This offer is for new Duelyst accounts started after 9/15. The code can be found as part of Jumbo Bundle 7 on the Humble Bundle site (you don't have to buy the bundle, just sign up). You can sign up for the newsletter again to get the packs if you're already on it. I just found this out now, so not sure how much longer it will last.

I don't work for them- I just think 20 free packs is a pretty darn good offer if you'\re on the fence about trying the game. If you need a referral code, you can use mine: WULFDERSTURM and you'll get one more free pack.

EDIT: looks like about eight hours left on the bundle itself as of this writing. Not sure if the Duelyst offer will continue afterwards.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”