admin
Site Admin

Management/Simulation Game of the Year 2016: Football Manager Mobile 2017

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Plenty of franchises get lambasted for doing the same thing every year, although one could argue that’s mainly because the developer/publisher are trying to pretend that each iteration is a...

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/manag ... bile-2017/

moggylloyd

Re: Management/Simulation Game of the Year 2016: Football Manager Mobile 2017

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:06 pm

I'm a little confused. Is it Football Manager Mobile or FM Touch you've given the award to? The article mentions both, and they are separate games. Either would be a deserving choice but it's not clear which it is.

Triggercut

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am

I don't know about the idea behind the Westport game.. "getting into the role of newspaper editor and seeing what impact you can have, what impact you want to have" Seems to me that the media attempts to do just that is what got us Trump in the first place.

EICJoe

Re: Management/Simulation Game of the Year 2016: Football Manager Mobile 2017

Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:10 am

I'm a little confused. Is it Football Manager Mobile or FM Touch you've given the award to? The article mentions both, and they are separate games. Either would be a deserving choice but it's not clear which it is.
Hello Moggy - apologies for the confusion. I'll double check with Mark and clean up the article so it's less confusing.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”