admin
Site Admin

Review: Predynastic Egypt

Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Predynastic Egypt is a single-player civilization management game which pits you against time itself. Unlike Sid Meier's Civilization, however, you are not guiding one nation among many to global preeminence;...

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/re ... tic-egypt/

porror

Re: Review: Predynastic Egypt

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Just as a small remark. Would it possible to communicate in the box if the game is iphone, ipad or universal? Now I seldom find it easily and sometimes like with this review, it's reviewed on a ipad and I wrongly assume it's ipad only. Love the site, thanks for existing.

dariusk

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 pm

I love the Clarus Victoria games, and Predynastic Egypt is probably their best yet. So glad to see it's finally out on mobile.

EICJoe

Re: Review: Predynastic Egypt

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 am

Just as a small remark. Would it possible to communicate in the box if the game is iphone, ipad or universal? Now I seldom find it easily and sometimes like with this review, it's reviewed on a ipad and I wrongly assume it's ipad only. Love the site, thanks for existing.
Hey Porror,

Sure, I can look into this for you. I know it was something that was mentioned on an older version of PT but I'll have to see where the best place to display that kind of information is as some bits are fixed.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”