admin
Site Admin

The 2017 Pocket Tactics GOTY Award Voting & Nominations are Open!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 pm

It’s that time of year again, folks! It's time for the Pocket Tactics GOTY Award Nominations! This is our annual event where we celebrate the year’s best and brightest mobile...

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/t ... -are-open/

EICJoe

Re: The 2017 Pocket Tactics GOTY Award Voting & Nominations are Open!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Upcoming Game Reviews

The reviews for the following games haven't gone live yet, but I know what their score is and thus they are eligible to be voted on. You'll find them in the relevant drop-down menu:

Reigns: Her Majesty - Card Game
GNOG - Puzzle
Game Dev Tycoon - Simulation
Abalone - Board Game

Official GOTY Discussion Thread
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Hustlertwo

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:06 am

Hey, where is the turn-based strategy option? I don’t see that, but I do see RPG on there twice.

EICJoe

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:20 am

Hey, where is the turn-based strategy option? I don’t see that, but I do see RPG on there twice.
God damn it. Again!?

It duplicated Board Game twice as well. I've never had so much trouble with Google Forms before, I'm so sorry guys.

Lemme go fix this.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

serp

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:35 am

I can't access the form? Says you have taken it down?

EICJoe

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 am

The form is now live again - you may vote.

Unfortunately due to the issues, and the fact that I took on board some early feedback while I as here, I had to delete all of the responses submitted to date.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I really don't know how Gforms could have broken so badly.
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Hustlertwo

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Thanks, that was a lot easier with the drop down menus too. Better than going back and forth to a tab with the review index.

level

Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:43 am

Every field on the form is required? That means I can't participate if I haven't played and have an opinion on each genre on the form. So you're going to get a lot of people just randomly picking or just picking on name recognition, because they literally can't submit their form otherwise.

serp

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 am

Every field on the form is required? That means I can't participate if I haven't played and have an opinion on each genre on the form. So you're going to get a lot of people just randomly picking or just picking on name recognition, because they literally can't submit their form otherwise.
Yeah agree, I only want to vote in categories I play games in.

EICJoe

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:52 am

I have now added an 'Abstain' option to all categories, and you can also now go back and edit your responses if you so wish. I'll give it a week and then lock that option down again.

Sorry guys, bit of a lapse on my part... it honestly didn't occur to me that there'd be categories where some of you wouldn't have played any of the candidates!
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”